Chitika's Spot

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wipro HR Asked - If I Reject You What Will You Do?

HR INTERVIEW:

me:GOOD AFTERNOON sir,
HR: please b seated
me:thank u
HR:tell abt ur family?

me:...(NOTE: u should say abt ur father, mother, bor/sis &their impact on ur life... like my mother is motivater/my father is tuitor....)

HR:why did u choose MEChnical engg?
me.......

HR:why u r shifting 2 IT?
me:.....

HR:tell abt WIPRO?
me:.....

HR:i dont want Mechanical enggs like u i.e.with 84.6% in B.tech
me:smiled

HR:if i reject u what will u do ?
me:.......

HR:is there any thing to ask me?
me: what is PCMMI level5?
HR:.....

HR:ok,u can leave.
ME:thank u sir, i am proud to b interviewed by u.
hr:thank u

It is around 6:30p.m, we r eagerly waiting for results. HR came out with results

HR:How many of u r confident that ur name is there in this list?
we: all of us r there sir
HR:very good, but we have selected only 18

He started reading names he completed 15+ names but my name is last. Then I am shocked because i am the only student from MECHANICAL ENGG BRANCH. Later i came to know that my name is first selected but because of MECH DEPT it is placed last.

No comments:

Custom Search