Chitika's Spot

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Facebook Home page Design

Atlast, I've got the facebook's home page ready. I've created the design of Facebook's home page in html/css. I've not incorporated any javascript content in the page. But, I've added the images for the home page.




It was a good learning experience for me. I've come to know about the importance of usage different colors and how it affects the appearance of a page. Even minor changes in color will totally change the perception of the site. It's no magic there, but just the appropriate combination of colors. I've posted the zipped file containing the html and the css page. You can download it here.

Facebook Home page Design Link

Let me know your comments on this work. I'll try to upload the facebook's profile page design in a day or two...

1 comment:

Add Font in Menubar said...

The link has expired. Try updating it..
Try to build the home page of facebook also. That is much more tougher !!

Custom Search